THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2010年10月14日星期四

rest-ing at home

finish my PMR exam ~
still every online at home ...
very sien if go skol ...go skol aso nth to do ...
online juz FB ...MSN ...blog on li nth else can do
if can go out wit my class de fren thn very gud lur ....

today & next week monday no nid go skol coz my fren
all aso din go to skol then i follow them dun wan go to skol lor
mext week tuesday i think i wan bring camera go skol or dun wan
bring coz i juz wan take their pic to make a video 4 frenship onli^^

they all (YT,HS,KY,PY,WY,MT,KY,YK)wan go sunway onemore
time wor ...dunno i can go anot le ?see my mama lur ....if can
i will very happy de ...if cannot i will very angry de lor coz last time
she say i can go out wit my class de fren de ...now suddenly dun gv ...
i hope she can gv me go out tis time larh ><"

now ar...i suddenly dun wan go F4 le ....i juz wan the time stop at F3
coz F3 de 回忆 very nice ... i like F3 de 回忆 ...bt still wan de ....
F4 aso dunno wan study which class ...i think i wan study at SP class ...
coz all fren aso wan study at SP class ...i aso wan coz the subject no too much ...

write until here 1st ...
明天再写...

0 评论: